Tiger 800 / 900 - Main Discussion Section > Insurance

MULTI-BIKE INSURANCE POLICY - Which Companies offer it?

(1/3) > >>

Scooby CanDo:
MULTI-BIKE INSURANCE POLICY - Which Companies offer it?

When I get back to the UK in 4 weeks time will need to sort a new policy for the Tiger - so who out there has a Multi Bike Policy and with which company (will save me the hassle of speaking to each and every money grabbing one).

Currently I'll have two bikes in the UK (one being the new Tiger - when I finally bring it home) but will possibly increase to 3 when the rest of our gear gets shipped back.  So who offers such policy's and are they any good (as a company?)

:465:

____________________________________________________________________________________

Also WHY does Triumph offer Insurance with such stupidly high quotes (?) compared to the other players out there  :187: .............. Is there an ulterior motive to their :112: quotes? 

TT Dee:
Hey Scooby

We have a multi bike, multi rider policy from E-Bike.

Simon Smith:
I have a multi bike policy with Bennetts, seem to be pretty good so far as at least they answer the phone quickly and speak the same language as me!

Tiger Balm:
Most do now....

A quote...Carole Nash...ebike......

At the moment I have your tiger added onto my Carole Nash policy for an extra 15 admin fee...I got reduced rated for a slow black one :164:

Ebike is all on line....I prefer to negotiate with someone, then Carole Nash become cheaper, but dont accept their first quote

pclarkson:
Originally Posted by Tiger Balm Most do now....

A quote...Carole Nash...ebike......

At the moment I have your tiger added onto my Carole Nash policy for an extra 15 admin fee...I got reduced rated for a slow black one :164:

Ebike is all on line....I prefer to negotiate with someone, then Carole Nash become cheaper, but don't accept their first quote
Yep Carol Nash will beat most prices but as you say never accept the first renewal quotation it cost me 50 to add my Tiger XC for the remaining 6 months of my policy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version