Tiger 800 / 900 - Main Discussion Section > ECU Re-Mapping and Tuning

TigerTool - A Diagnostic Project

<< < (16/18) > >>

Stevie.P:
:017: Excellent work ... so for some of us there are 'real' positives of the lockdown spare time ... I wish I was as motivated.  :110:

T800XC:
Originally Posted by Stevie.P :017: Excellent work ... so for some of us there are 'real' positives of the lockdown spare time ... I wish I was as motivated.  :110:
Hmmm...lockdown motivation...me? Nah!

Thankfully I'm almost as busy as ever with my regular work-from-home. With no prospect of my normal work trips to the US for some considerable time there's a limit as to how much work I can prep for them, so I fancied picking this up again once I'd done my required daily hours just to refresh the old grey matter.

Turbotom:
Top!  :152:

Tom

T800XC:
TigerTool V3.0 is now almost ready for release.

The interface is largely as shown in my earlier post and the TPMS sensor programming is working (but not yet on Tiger 1200s that have a Chassis ECU).

This version also supports the Tiger Sport / 1050 model from VIN 570059 onwards - (earlier models didn't have an external CAN bus).

It's not been tested on any Tiger 900s yet as I've not got access to any, but that should be very easy to fix later.

Please see here for info about final beta testers required...

https://www.tiger800.co.uk/index.php/topic,27971.msg304239.html#msg304239

UncleGary:
Need a link to download any version that works well with my 2012 Tiger. The various pages the Forum search comes up with all say the link is at the end of the post. Not seeing it in my browser. Just the logo and homage to a goat. Thanks for the help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version