Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: SHOEI HORNET DS HELMET *****SOLD********  (Read 1014 times)

Offline littlebird

• Tiger Member
SHOEI HORNET DS HELMET *****SOLD********
« on: April 10, 2011, 07:03:44 AM »
I have for sale a Shoei Hornet DS Helmet. The colour is matt grey and its in a large size (59-60cm). The helmet is practically new as Ive barely used it instead preferring to use my roof open face boxer. The helmet has no marks and has not been dropped. If the buyer is not satisfied Im willing to accept a return (and if postage is used then all I ask is for the buyer to post it back to me). Ive tried to included large pics so there wont be any doubt as to the condition of the helmet.

The helmet comes with a clear visor which has a  clear pinlock attachment fitted. However the pinlock attachment can be easily removed if necessary.
Included are the cloth helmet cover, shoei stickers, extra pinlock pins,  manual and the plastic replacements covers required if the peak is removed. This is a UK helmet supplied with the E mark, gold ASC sticker. Price Im asking is           I can also post within the UK if required. Or collection can be made here in London.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 06:47:30 AM by articfox »

Offline RichardC

• U-turn Champion 2011
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike: KTM950SMR+800XC
Re: SHOEI HORNET DS HELMET
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 05:34:21 PM »
I would if I didn't already have one - that's a good price.

They are a comfortable helmet - but I have a Shoei shaped head  :114:

Offline santacruz

• Tiger Master
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 08:24:08 PM »
Hi arctic fox,im interested in your helmet,im based in west mids though,do you do paypal,let me know or i can post cheque.

Offline littlebird

• Tiger Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 02:11:39 PM »
Hi Santacruz, I can do paypal no problem. If you want me to post then you can pm me your address. Postage in the UK will cost 5 (I checked this on the royal mail website). So total will be       . I'll pm you my email address.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 06:48:04 AM by articfox »

Recent Topics

winded-staunch