New Members > New Members

Hi form TIGER-WP

(1/1)

TIGER-WP:
Hi All
I discovered my interest and passion for motorcycling way too late in life, in my early 40's, and have been riding for the last 4 or so years.  Proud owner of a Tiger 1050 and unlikely to give its purr of promise or roar or rage up for an 800 but certainly interested in seeing how this bike catches on.
 :031: Cheers to Everyone!

Manna69247:
Hi,
Thought I saw you previously on one of the Tiger forums (could remember a Tiger-WP).  Would like to see how this Tiger 675 Cub roomer, growing up to be a adult 800, turn out.
I started way to late as well, 39, always thought I'll kill myself, but found out with a FZ6 that I 'matured' well to own and handle a bike.

Keep the black stuff down...
Manna

TIGERBALLS:
Where the heck did you pluck that beer cheers smiley from. I don't have one on my smiley menu dammit, waaaaaaahhhhhh!

healdem:
 :007: probably because you don't get real beer accross the pond
its icon No9 from the left on my screen or encapsualte 031 with colons :
eg :031:

TIGER-WP:
Originally Posted by Manna69247 Hi,
Thought I saw you previously on one of the Tiger forums (could remember a Tiger-WP).  Would like to see how this Tiger 675 Cub roomer, growing up to be a adult 800, turn out.
I started way to late as well, 39, always thought I'll kill myself, but found out with a FZ6 that I 'matured' well to own and handle a bike.

Keep the black stuff down...
Manna

Hi Manna
I am on Tiger1050.com as "TheWitch", a nick I chose when I bought a black Kawasaki Versys.  TIGER-WP is my reg plate, so thought I would use that.  I have to agree that one's maturity, road vision and anticipatory skills are just so much more developed by the time you are 40, that one is just far less likely to be stupid or become a victim of someone else's negligence, but lets face it, its still dangerous to be exposed on 2 wheels out there.
Ride Safe!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version