Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Accessories and Products

HARD LUGGAGE OPTIONS (PHOTOS, SPECS AND REVIEWS ONLY)

(1/107) > >>

Rocket:
This thread is intended for photos , specifications, prices, suppliers and owner reviews only of the hard luggage options for the Tiger to assist owners considering which hard luggage to buy. Please refrain from using this thread for "general banter" on the options posted.
Please add your photos or links to photos of any hard luggage options. It will be much appreciated by the rest of us  :152: :152:.

NOTE TO ALL POSTING PHOTOS OF PANNIERS - IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE SHOW SIDE VIEW PLUS VIEW FROM THE REAR. THANKS!

RichardC:
Kicking off -

Hepco & Becker 37l Gobi panniers (ex my KTM Adventure), mounted to H&B side carrier frame. No sharp corners to catch legs on if you fall off. Lockable. Waterproof. Pretty indestructible - more likely to pop off than break. If modified, can carry 3l of water between inner & outer skins, although, if you want to mount the Touratech or similar external fuel/water bottle carriers, you will have to drill through this cavity.

cunestu:
Ok, it's not 'adventure' styled but hey, it carries all I need and is only used a handful of times a year when a carrying capacity over and above bumbag and tankbag is required.

Givi V46 Monokey top box with fitted top rack and pillion back support (approx 280 with the fitted accessories). Fitted using Givi rack designed specifically for Tiger 800 (91.80).

t8coco:
[img][/img]
 my Gobi box, great kit, well worth the money  :062:

Panthera Tigris:
Hepco & Becker Xplorers with Hepco TC52 Top box

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version