Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: SOFT LUGGAGE OPTIONS (PHOTOS, PRICES, REVIEWS ONLY)  (Read 156336 times)

Offline gowerclub

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800
Re: SOFT LUGGAGE OPTIONS (PHOTOS, PRICES, REVIEWS ONLY)
« Reply #290 on: October 04, 2017, 12:19:44 PM »
Just fitted the Krauser/Hepco & Becker soft C-bow panniers. Easy to fit once you figure out how they go and loads of extra waterproof liners and straps etc. More space for the pillion to get on too - good price but a bit on the small side - forces you to pack light which is the way to go anyway!
Quality product.
'don't die wondering'

Offline tyrannosauROSS

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XC
« Reply #291 on: August 16, 2018, 10:42:14 PM »
Has anyone made use of Adventure Spec's Magadan panniers and have any photos of them on the bike?

Thanks
Ross
Tiger 800 XC White

Offline Dennis

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XCX
« Reply #292 on: December 22, 2018, 07:28:32 PM »
Hi fellow Tigerista,

Ive Ordered the Altrider Hemisphere waterproof soft panniers. Must admit that I got seduced a sharp price.

Think its going to be a great set, however I havent read a lot of reviews by Tiger owners. So Tiger any riders using this setup? Please supply me with your experiences and pictures would be nice.

Only Tiger pictures I found are these;
http://www.altrider.com/altrider-hemisphere-sport-touring-waterproof-soft-panniers/pid/1758

Thanks in advance all. :152:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 08:08:10 PM by Dennis »
Most motorcyle problems are caused by the nut connecting the saddle to the handlebars..

Offline Flyfifer

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XR
« Reply #293 on: December 22, 2018, 07:40:05 PM »

Offline Flyfifer

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XR

Offline Aussie Tiger

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 900 Rally Pro
« Reply #295 on: August 27, 2020, 03:09:08 PM »
Hepco & Becker pannier mounts. Can be used for hard cases or soft bags. These are Nelson Rigg. The bags are easy to mount securely but not really quick release. They do come with inserts so when travelling the contents can be easily lifted out. The mounts are robust but not as solid as the Triumph Expedition mounts. Couple of big pluses: theyre black(!) and you dont have to keep the rear peg mounts as you do with the Triumph ones.
Rear bag is the Triumph 50 litre and the seat bag is Motodry. Both quick release although the seat bag lives there unless I have a passenger. The tail bag is brilliant, in my opinion, and easily takes an adventure helmet or full face in each side and is big enough for most short trips. Im told it Makes a very comfortable backrest when full.

Offline rubbertoe

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: tiger 800 xca
« Reply #296 on: August 27, 2020, 11:52:51 PM »
I find it too onerous to post photos to this forum. Here is a link to a shot of my Hepco and Becker soft luggage I just got for my Tiger. I like the bags a lot, just the thing for a trek to Starbucks.   These bags are for the C-bow racks.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/show-us-your-triumph-tiger-800-xc-pictures.715696/page-340#post-40562933

Offline Clayton75

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 800XCA
« Reply #297 on: September 30, 2020, 11:46:37 AM »
Ok first up, thanks to all contributors, there is a huge amount if info on here and it's all great.
But after a long slog reading this thread from start to finish I didn't find the answer I was looking for.
I have the original hard expedition paniers (side and top) and racks on my 2019 XCa and want to know what soft paniers can be used on the racks without modification. Reason being I do like the hard panier setup for road trips, but I am looking for a soft option when doing more off road adventures where there is a good chance of a fall.
I like the look of https://www.mxstore.com.au/p/Nelson-Rigg-SE-3050-Black-Deluxe-Adventure-Dry-Mot/67-250-13 but I am not sure if they will wear on the expedition mount pins.
Any experiences or suggestions of a set of paniers that can strap straight on original Triumph racks without removing the hard case attachments?
Cheers,
Clayton

Offline MitchFT

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 800 Xcx
« Reply #298 on: December 16, 2020, 10:50:49 PM »
Has anyone had hands on the Tusk Highland rackless system? I'm keen on investing in a rackless system but I'm not Moskomoto rich and the Tusk system looks good for the price. That for me is the main contender against the Kriega OS system which is known to work well. The only set back so far with the Tusk Highland is that I can only seem to get them from the USA which totals around 350 when adding the postage and import charges.

Note - If you're a Bennetts insurance member you get 10% off kriega kit from chainspeed too.   

Sorry if I've gone about asking the question in the wrong way or on the wrong chat. 

Offline SJW

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800
« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2021, 06:46:35 PM »
Looking around for some saddle bag rails and came across these, they are listed as a SW Motech product, but only appear to be available in Asia and not in the EU.

Anyone come across anything similar, or am I going to have to make something?

https://bigbadbikes.com/product/dakar-pannier-mount-tiger-800xc-xr-xcx-xrx/

SKU : HTA.11.741.80200/B

:417:
No experience is ever wasted.

Recent Topics