Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Anyone got information on Rent a tiger?  (Read 1911 times)

Offline steve@lincs

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 800XC
Anyone got information on Rent a tiger?
« on: October 12, 2016, 11:15:32 PM »
Hi, last year I was lucky enough to join rent a tiger on their Marocco trip. I'm wanting to go again next spring, but the web site hasn't been updated for ages and no reply to an email.  Does anyone know if they are still doing trips or renting out bikes? It would be a shame if they no longer operate.

Offline Arma

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Black XCx
Re: Anyone got information on Rent a tiger?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 05:54:49 AM »
I believe they are still on the go, they were mentioned on the HUBB as a possible place to rent a bike for their Mountain Madness rally.
2012 Black Tiger 800 XC ABS - Died in the Swiss Alps
2015 Black Tiger 800 XCx

Offline steve@lincs

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 09:04:03 AM »
Thanks Arma, I'll wait for a reply to my email, though I was curious as to why the website wasn't updated with pictures of the Morocco tour for last year and there was no mention of a tour in 2016,  I'm just hoping they are not playing safe from a terrorism perspective, it would be a real shame for all the negative reinforcement and loss of all the positives. I guess if this is the case it's understandable from a business stance .

Offline guiri

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 ABS
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 09:23:35 AM »
Hi

I've just logged in and seen your message. I did the Morocco trip (in 2014) and was thinking about it again, so I chatted with Anton on WhatsApp at the beginning of October. He told me he doesn't have dates yet for 2017.

I'll send him a link to the page here and maybe he can reply.

Best regards
guiri
2013 Black Triumph Tiger 800 ABS

Offline steve@lincs

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 11:14:48 AM »
Thanks for that  Guiri, I  did it with them last year and it was an amazing trip,  so want to find out if more were planned,  there is no update on his website from your trip is think.
Cheers,  Steve  (originally from Manchester!)

Offline Rent a Tiger

• Forum Sponsor
  • Tiger Member
  • ...your next riding destination
  • Bike: Tiger 800XC ABS
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 08:52:13 PM »
Hi Steve,

It is good having news from you again. I'm sorry I haven't read this post (thanks Guiri for advising, I owe you one beer  :031:)

I'm just arrived from Morocco, running a tour for another company. In 2017 we will run our own tour again between April 18th and April 30th, starting and finishing in Mlaga. It is true that I'm not very active on the Forum, but next week I will paste the itinerary confirming the exact dates, and probably some pics from the last two editions.

Those lucky participants having more time and money to spend, can keep the bikes for a few more days to assist to the Jerez MotoGP (4-5-6-7 May)

Good or bad, we are happy to be in the business. We have increased our fleet with new bikes, not only Tigers, so a new brand has already been registered for operating. The new website will come next.

Looking forward to riding together again, best regards,
Anton

Offline steve@lincs

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 09:09:08 PM »
 Hi Anton, thanks for the message,  I'm pleased your fleet is growing, though I think the tiger is simply brilliant.

I really enjoyed my Morocconame adventure with you and am looking good again at the start of April next year,  which as Guiri  explained is earlier than you plan to go  - this is based on the timing of my friend is shall be travelling with., but I'll check out your website later on.

Kind regards
Steve

Offline Rent a Tiger

• Forum Sponsor
  • Tiger Member
  • ...your next riding destination
  • Bike: Tiger 800XC ABS
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 09:59:18 PM »
Hi Steve,

The dates for the next Morocco Tiger Adventure edition will be 18-30 April 2017, starting and finishing the tour in Mlaga as usual. Hotels and ferries all confirmed, will open a new post with all the details and prices on the Forum this weekend.

Concerning the new fleet, I totally agree with you that the Tiger is so brilliant. On Dec 5th we (Ana and I) were just arrived from Morocco; we were leading a tour designed and organized by us for another motorcycle tours company; we could take one of our R1200GS LC but we didn't our love for the Tiger not only remains, it increases day after day, mile after mile, so we took one XC  :031:

Kind regards,
Anton

Offline guiri

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 ABS
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 02:30:58 PM »
For anybody interested in the Morocco tour, it's now rescheduled to 4 - 16 November 2017. Details are on the website at http://www.rentatiger.es/morocco.html

I'm going again after my great experience in 2014.

Best regards
guiri
2013 Black Triumph Tiger 800 ABS

Recent Topics

winded-staunch