Offers from Forum Sponsors > Bikesure

Seem To Be Expensive

(1/2) > >>

Turbo100:
Hi
Just had a quote off Bikesure for insurance, and compared for identical cover from Hastings and with the relevant discount they were 110 dearer  :156:

stu31030:
You just have to shop around.  No loyalty these days, insurance seems to give you an introductory deal and then rise you in the second year.  Ive just moved from Bennetts to Bike Sure as they were 80 cheaper than Bennetts!

Glitterboots:
I'm with Carole Nash on a multibike policy. This year's renewal was ridiculous. Bennets were quoting 80 cheaper, so went back to CN and haggled the same price. Might be worth going back to Bikesure with the evidence and seeing if they will match. I bet they will. Saves the hassle of changing over.

Admin:
Just had a quote off Bikesure for insurance, and compared for identical cover from Hastings and with the relevant discount they were 110 dearer
Did you get the quote via the forum ?

Have a look at this post, best to call them as they offer 25% off.

https://www.tiger800.co.uk/index.php/topic,14748.0.html

If you did then I guess it's just one of those things, there are so many factors involved with insurance, it's not the same for everyone, where you live, driving history etc etc can all influence the price. As others have said you need to get a few quotes.  :038:

:031:

Turbo100:
Originally Posted by Admin Did you get the quote via the forum ?

Have a look at this post, best to call them as they offer 25% off.

https://www.tiger800.co.uk/index.php/topic,14748.0.html

If you did then I guess it's just one of those things, there are so many factors involved with insurance, it's not the same for everyone, where you live, driving history etc etc can all influence the price. As others have said you need to get a few quotes.  :038:

:031:

Tried to go through via the forum but forget now why but it wouldn't work, but then I spoke to them I did tell him I was a member and the quote he said reflected that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version