Random Gallery Image

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Bikers Targeted in East London/Essex  (Read 313 times)

Offline Rtwo

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 800 Roadie
Bikers Targeted in East London/Essex
« on: May 19, 2017, 09:13:48 AM »
Tinkering is what happens when you try something you dont quite know how to do, guided by whim, imagination, and curiosity.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Tiger Master
Re: Bikers Targeted in East London/Essex
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 10:35:09 AM »
London is like a war zone these days in some areas.

Had an incident where some toe rags tried to nick my car in broad daylight. Manage to catch one of them and get him on the ground. Got a passer by to call police.

Did they come ? Nope.

Holding some one down continuously is hard if you are on your own and in the end I had to let him go, after giving him a reminder ( :164: ) not to do it again. Car was a right mess and had to do it on insurance.

Two days later I walk up to Sainsburys (supermarket) for a pint of milk and someone gets stabbed outside. WTF !!  :112:

I've now moved out.

(And I lived in a nice area)
Need Support ? Post issues in this section: Forum Help / Issues / Problems
Alternatively, pm me about private or commercial issues/questions.

Online odum666

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 xrt
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 06:42:01 PM »
Look on the uk motorcycle theft protest facebook page. Will make you cringe when you see what is going on in our cities.
when you sit on a sports bike you feel special...when you sit on an adventure bike you feel something special is going to happen!!

Online Turbo100

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike: 17 Tiger 800 XRt
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 08:31:39 PM »
*Originally Posted by odum666 [+]
Look on the uk motorcycle theft protest facebook page. Will make you cringe when you see what is going on in our cities.

I am shocked, didn't realise that the policing or the LACK of policing has come to such a low point, for the perpetrators of the bike stealing to be so open about who they are, knowing that the police won't / can't follow it up is frightening.
I'm Not As Old As I Once Was.

Offline fac191

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Super Tenere ES
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 09:27:49 PM »
They are mostly untouchable and nothing will change. The Police can not stop and search people as mostly the ones they will want to search are black or ethnic types and they get accused of picking on them. This is not a racist rant but the unfortunate facts as i know people in the Police. Their hands are tied.

Recent Topics