Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Insurance  (Read 1722 times)

Offline T-Rever

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 800 Roadie
Re: Insurance
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 01:44:15 PM »
Agree with 'hayden' re Carole Nash, their service was excellent when I wrote off a Bonneville a few years back..

Offline steve speed

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 01:54:30 PM »
carole nash are good but double money of hastings  my new quote with hastings 136 fully comp with 90 days euro cover , no roadside breakdown

Offline BrownTrousers

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: '16 Tiger 800 XR
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 03:08:08 PM »
*Originally Posted by Steven clarkey [+]
Just a heads up for anyone renewing their insurance soon
.i went on line today and used  GO  compare, the lowest quote I could get was 155 from MCE . funnily that's who I'm insured with ,so I phoned them to renew and I was quoted 288  :172:  When I asked why was  it cheaper on line she couldn't tell me.so I went back on line and guess what 155.
Insurance company's you've got to love them 😁

I was insured with Hastings last year. 350. My renewal quote was 210 this year. My cheapest after using a comparison website was 130 from guess who....Hastings.

To be fair on them though, i phoned up the renewal line, told them the above, and they pulled up my comparison site quote, compared it side by side with my renewal quote, talked through the differences with me and got down to a very small difference, which they then knocked off for me as a discount, so i got the cover for 130.
Bikers make great organ donors. Sign up here

Recent Topics

winded-staunch