Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Los Angeles, CA  (Read 1001 times)

Offline malkey

• Tiger Member
  • Rugby. Because football players need heroes too.
  • Bike: Tiger 800 Roadie
Re: Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 07:59:14 PM »
*Originally Posted by GeoffS [+]
Hi again
Looks like you mixed with different aircraft types, so unless we met during a detachment or something, I would assume we didn't actually meet. Never mind, if we ever do bump into each other, the beer's on me.
Stay safe matey.
Geoff
Geoff, you may regret the beer thing. We (me and my septic misses) come home about every 18 months and I have some mates in Norfolk.  Dangerous!

Cheers mate.     
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 08:39:05 PM by malkey »
I'd rather tea bag a hungry lion than buy a Harley Davidson. Originally from Lincoln, England.

Offline GeoffS

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: XC - Green/Black
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2017, 08:07:34 PM »
You may have noticed there's a thriving Tiger community here in East Anglia, next time you come over, hire "something" and come and play for a couple of hours......, tell the missus you're going to look at some old churches or something...., she'll fall for it, trust me!
And god said, "Come forth."...., but I came fifth and won a teapot.

Offline malkey

• Tiger Member
  • Rugby. Because football players need heroes too.
  • Bike: Tiger 800 Roadie
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2017, 08:20:57 PM »
*Originally Posted by GeoffS [+]
You may have noticed there's a thriving Tiger community here in East Anglia, next time you come over, hire "something" and come and play for a couple of hours......, tell the missus you're going to look at some old churches or something...., she'll fall for it, trust me!
A mate of mine near Kings Lynn has kindly offered me his Suzi SV1000S for use on the next trip home. That or I'll try and blag a very long test ride from Webbs of Lincoln as I know the owner.   :152:
I'd rather tea bag a hungry lion than buy a Harley Davidson. Originally from Lincoln, England.

Recent Topics