Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Just had my bike transformed by MCT Suspension  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Derchef1962

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: White 800 Roadie
Re: Just had my bike transformed by MCT Suspension
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 11:06:41 AM »
*Originally Posted by tcbezza [+]
There will always be different views on Suspension.
true but I had my rear shock replaced by a Wilbers last year after about 40,000 kms on the stock one, did cost me 1,000 Euros but the only thing I regret is that I have waited so long to do it. The bike is much better now, it does cope much better with more load etc.

Only thing I do not like about the wilbers is the knob to change the pre-load takes ages to push the bike up, in this respect the stock shock was easier I had a  8mm socket on a t-driver took me 20 % percent of the time.

As I only have to adjust pre-load for big tours because of luggage I can live with that as Wilbers adjusted the shock perfectly to my weight and the bike so under normal conditions I do not need to change anything.
Live is too short to drink bad wine or to ride bad bikes.

Offline fac191

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Super Tenere ES
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 12:06:33 PM »
That's why I recommend him to people, he is honest, and if your not happy will sort it out. Top drawer.

Offline ENGLISHBANDIT

• Tiger Master
  • ENGLISHBANDIT
  • Bike: T800 FZ1N CBR929
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 07:57:38 AM »
I always buy Nitron shocks. i have 3 bikes at home with them on best 500 you can spend on your bike.put one on my tiger this week (just bought bike) what a difference it has made to the bike. The handling has gone from a bumpy old mini feel to a Rolls Royce ride. its made the bike a keeper  :490:
Stand behind our troops,if not feel free to stand in front of them

Recent Topics

winded-staunch