Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Triumph diagnostics  (Read 2789 times)

Online Rtwo

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
Re: Triumph diagnostics
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2020, 12:03:35 PM »
Have you tried the Compatibility Troubleshooter or simply tell it to run in compatibility mode?

Find the .exe file for Dealertool, it'll typically be in C:\Program Files\Dealertool\dealertool.exe or C:\Program Files (x86)\Dealertool\dealertool.exe
It may be called something different though, I'm just guessing.

Right click the .exe file
Click 'Properties'
Click the 'Compatibility' tab
Click either the 'Compatibility Troubleshooter' or just set it to run in 'Compatibility Mode' of a previous version of Windows
The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
....George Orwell

Check the Facts !!

Offline Georgeinabz

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 800xr
Re: Triumph diagnostics
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2020, 06:23:03 PM »
*Originally Posted by earthman [+]

It sure is a pain in the rear end that Windows 10 with it's so many updates, I still can't get my Dealertool to work, I have to drag my old dead battery XP laptop out everytime I want to work on the bike.
Ive installed dealertool on 2 9year old laptops running win10 , yes its a pain and needs a lot of patience to over write newer drivers with plenty of restarts but I managed in the end ,took a couple of hours each time.

Recent Topics