Tiger 800 / 900 - Main Discussion Section > Insurance

multi bike policy

(1/4) > >>

Mattytiger800:
hi all,
Has anyone else got a multi bike policy? I have a tiger 800 which I have 8 years ncb on the policy and Im going to get a bmw with side car that I want to have on the same policy. Which insurance companies are best for multi bike policies? Im new to having multiple bikes.

steve@lincs:
Norwich union used to do a true multi bike policy years ago.

It seems that although insurance companies say they sell multi bike policies you pay for each one individually, so I only insure my bikes which are ' on the road ".

I'd be interested to find out the answer too

Mattytiger800:
once I find that answer I will share it. I know that you cant use your no claims across two bikes so am wondering what the alternatives are.

Rtwo:
I have a Carole Nash multi bike policy, reasonably priced and they seem OK from a customer service POV

The old Norwich Union Rider policies were great  :002:

Nick_2112:
Originally Posted by Rtwo I have a Carole Nash multi bike policy, reasonably priced and they seem OK from a customer service POV

The old Norwich Union Rider policies were great  :002:

I'm same as this, .....although in the case of the old NU multibike policy, you could ride any bike (can't remember if you had to own it) up to the cc level you chose, ie up to 900cc for eg.

CN do more than one bike on a single policy but you have to name the bikes. I have found no problems with 2 bikes with CN.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version