Tiger 800 / 900 - Main Discussion Section > ECU Re-Mapping and Tuning

TuneECU for the New Models

<< < (3/5) > >>

KildareMan:
And to do it for free (bar the cost of a cheap cable) get tiger tool on this site.

Bikerjimbob:
Originally Posted by KildareMan And to do it for free (bar the cost of a cheap cable) get tiger tool on this site.

Keep seeing this about TUNE ECU and its about time this 68 year old brain got to grips with it, is there a link that explains what and how to use it etc etc and what type of cable to buy bearing in mind I am not the best computer skills person alive.
Cheers Jim

mcinlb:
Jim, when I used it for the first time after getting the cable, I used this crib sheet (which was copied from a guy on the forum). All went ok, just resetting the service millage on the Tiger

coddy:
Originally Posted by chuckxc  Or, on the 2018 model the spanner can be reset from the option settings on the dash.
[/quote
That could be very useful, any chance you could run the process through with me as there is nothing in the manual.

Cheers

herdygerdy:
Originally Posted by Bikerjimbob Keep seeing this about TUNE ECU and its about time this 68 year old brain got to grips with it, is there a link that explains what and how to use it etc etc and what type of cable to buy bearing in mind I am not the best computer skills person alive.
Cheers Jim

Hi Jim,
I have the cable you are welcome to use if it is of interest, also the Tiger tool.  Tested fine on mine.
PM or call me if interested.
Cheers...Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version