Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: South West Tiger Country  (Read 739 times)

Offline manhoot

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Xca
South West Tiger Country
« on: December 05, 2017, 06:25:37 PM »
Cant believe the amount of tigers i am seeing down here in South West (Devon and Cornwall) at least every other bike this week has been a Tiger.

I am one with the Force The Force is with me

Offline Ming

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800
Re: South West Tiger Country
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 06:38:28 PM »
I had to sell mine - was almost getting as common as fully dressed GSA's popping to the shops....... :164:
Here comes Mr Clumsy........

Offline odum666

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 xrt
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:13:30 AM »
Tony.. with your addiction to touratech is only a matter of time before you switch to the darkside  :038:.
when you sit on a sports bike you feel special...when you sit on an adventure bike you feel something special is going to happen!!

Online Greg

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Tiger 800 No2.. Scrambler.. Mahoosive Yamaha
  • Bike: Tiger 800...
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 10:38:43 AM »
Should come on a SW Crew Rideout... I think our record was about 20 on a run to Wales.... More than a Mega meet..!! :492:

Greg
It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.
Hugh Laurie

Offline T800XC

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 800XC & Explorer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 11:02:23 AM »
*Originally Posted by manhoot [+]
Cant believe the amount of tigers i am seeing down here in South West (Devon and Cornwall) at least every other bike this week has been a Tiger.
Well we've got perfect roads for the Tigers around here.  :001:

We've been a bit quiet in these parts of late, but hopefully normal service will be resumed soon and we'll get out for more rides through the winter. I'm not sure if another SW360 will be run just yet, but our rides always involve food of some sort - often a fry-up at Rt38 Diner or maybe a pasty run to Phelps.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 11:03:59 AM by T800XC »

...happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat...

Offline manhoot

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Xca
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 11:10:31 AM »
Will be looking out for the next ride out especially if it involves food .
That's if I haven't switched to the darkside :017:
I am one with the Force The Force is with me

Offline nigelw6

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: tiger 800 xrt
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 07:02:26 PM »
*Originally Posted by T800XC [+]

We've been a bit quiet in these parts of late, but hopefully normal service will be resumed soon and we'll get out for more rides through the winter. I'm not sure if another SW360 will be run just yet, but our rides always involve food of some sort - often a fry-up at Rt38 Diner or maybe a pasty run to Phelps.

Phelps well thats a 1/2 mile ride-out for me. Perhaps something a little longer.

Offline Ming

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 07:57:39 PM »
*Originally Posted by nigelw6 [+]
Phelps well thats a 1/2 mile ride-out for me. Perhaps something a little longer.

I have a chippy 50 yards from my house but it didn't stop us doing over 150 mile round trip in the evening for fish and chips...... :164: :164:
Here comes Mr Clumsy........

Online Greg

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 11:01:36 AM »
Our average rides are around 180 - 200 miles on the Winter day runs and anything around the 400 - 500 in the Spring/Summer...

We don't tend to to do half hour Sunday runs for a brew... :492:

As Ming says the Thursday night fish N Chip runs are around 150 Miles!!

We spit in the face of Dorset/Witshire/Hampshire.. Black mountains and Brecon Beacons are my favourite day runs.. (You've been warned!)

Cornwalls a mere tyre scrubbing exercise, we use Devon as a fuel stop....  :001:But Devon does harbour some lovely muddy lanes.

Keep an eye on the Rideout threads for up n coming events... along with the Exeter RAT Runs from Bridge Motorcycles.

Greg
It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.
Hugh Laurie

Online Greg

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 11:03:21 AM »
*Originally Posted by T800XC [+]

We could look at that after the New Year.... You can explain the rules T800XC  :001:

Greg
Hugh Laurie

Recent Topics