Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Nexx adventure helmet  (Read 782 times)

Offline Snooky

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 800 Roadie
Nexx adventure helmet
« on: January 05, 2018, 01:08:14 PM »
https://www.louis.ie/artikel/nexx-x-d1-plain-enduro-helmet/215351?list=d980fb9e92400ecfb6229c4ff7517c57

Just had mine delivered and 1st impressions are very nice bit of kit with lots of features, ordered 28th Dec delivered today, not bad from Germany.

reason for the sale is they have a new model out but hardly any difference to these. Better get out and play now
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Offline Geezer

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XCx
Re: Nexx adventure helmet
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 11:54:47 PM »
Ive been wearing one of those for a few months now... Very nice and the peak doesnt catch the wind at all even on a shoulder check.

Offline Snooky

• Tiger Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 01:41:36 PM »
Have to say I'm impressed so far, used all week in different conditions and all good, not at all loud for wind noise and the large visor gives great vision, and for the costs certainly can't complain, comes with a few extra bits for when the peak is removed or the visor and has a visor extension if you are going to use off road in the really bad stuff.
So my opinion is great helmet
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Offline Nordic tiger

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XCA
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 12:41:26 PM »
I agree. Great helmet.

The only problem (if it even can be called that) is the loose fit of the chin curtain.

Offline lex162

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 800 XC
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 10:06:59 AM »
 It's a great helmet. I've had an xd1 for 2 years and its still my go to helmet

Offline sezian

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 Roadie
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 10:52:51 AM »
Looking at the helmet especially the edge around the bottom of the helmet I'm not sure if it would be easy to mount comms / sena / whatever type of music / comms device you use  :187:

Offline Snooky

• Tiger Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 08:53:48 PM »
I have my Scala rider attached via the screw on bracket and works fine, it does come with the ability to attach the NEXX Comm system shouold you want to pay for one

Recent Topics

winded-staunch