Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Passing of Barry Harper ("Bazza")  (Read 1180 times)

Offline smurfbud

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger Road Blue
Re: Passing of Barry Harper ("Bazza")
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 11:50:06 AM »
Really sorry to hear of your loss Dan.

Maybe "Son of Bazza" will continue to be a member of our community ......

RIP Bazza ....   
Still a pupil at the school of life

Online Wullie

• Tiger Master
  • Triumph Trophy TR6 (1969) Triumph Tiger 800 XCX
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 03:54:08 PM »
I am sorry to hear of your loss Dan.  I met your father on last year's Megameet and he was always cheerful and happy to be 'one of the gang'.

Please do join us this year in Gloucestershire if you are able.

Alex

Offline Stevie.P

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 2016 Tiger XRt
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 08:55:09 PM »
Hi Dan
I would also like to offer my condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

Last years Megameet in Yorkshire was my first, like Bazza I think, and as such invariably put us together in conversation as we initially started to get to learn who was who of the established attendees. I also had the privilege to talk to him about old bikes, myself having had my current 79 Bonneville from new.

I will certainly miss his familiar face at this years Megameet but hopefully as planned you will still be able to attend. I was fortunate (for memory) to get a picture on the Sunday of Bazza at the 'Tan Hill Inn' stop which I did post in my Megameet review (on the left in the pic between QOY (Jane) and the snowcat one) ... https://www.tiger800.co.uk/index.php/topic,21598.60.html

Unfortunately for me Plymouth to Upminster for your Dads funeral is a bit far but I appreciate the invitation.

Hopefully I'll meet you at Gloucester in May.
Stevie.P
Also owned my 1979 Bonnie T140E from new!

We don't stop playing because we grow old .. WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING!!!

Offline Bazza

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRT
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2018, 08:15:11 PM »
Hi folks,

Thanks for your kind words - it means a lot to us all. I'll definitely be along for the Gloucester meet up. Looking forward to meeting some of you and am watching the other thread about for details to get booked in.

Stevie - It was lovely to see the pics. Thank you.
Derchef1962 - If you'd be happy to dig out some of the photos, I'd love to see them too. Perhaps send them over by private message?

We've now got the funeral arranged, so I'm posting the details in case anyone is local and would like to join us. It'll be at 11.20am on Wednesday 14th February. It will be held in the South Chapel of the South Essex Crematorium, Ockendon Rd, Upminster RM14 2UY.

Best
Dan
BAZZA

Offline Derchef1962

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: White 800 Roadie
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 05:58:48 PM »
*Originally Posted by Bazza [+]

Derchef1962 - If you'd be happy to dig out some of the photos, I'd love to see them too. Perhaps send them over by private message?

Dan

I afraid I just have the group pics with your Dad on it, I'll post a download link anyway
Live is too short to drink bad wine or to ride bad bikes.

Recent Topics