Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Annual Service Record  (Read 560 times)

Offline Road Runner

• Tiger Cub
Annual Service Record
« on: February 17, 2018, 12:47:19 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum but have had my XRX for about a year.  My bike had just had the 6k service done when I bought it so that is recorded in the book.  I see there's no place to record an Annual Service (I don't do the mileage to get to the next big one - 12K in a year). So the question is, how is an Annual Service recorded? Is it just by having a sheet ticked off from the dealer doing the service?  If I do my own annual servicing but use a dealer when the 12K comes up is that still 'fsh'?  I've not a bike new enough before to worry about service histories!
Thanks.

Offline Turbo100

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 17 Tiger 800 XRt
Re: Annual Service Record
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 01:02:43 PM »
 You can download the Triumph PDF service sheet off the forum, I just fill one of those in with all the relevant info and file it.
I'm Not As Old As I Once Was !!

Offline Road Runner

• Tiger Cub
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 07:51:00 PM »
 :028:
Thanks - I'll do just that!

Offline Turbo100

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 17 Tiger 800 XRt
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 08:05:45 PM »
What I do because I think if I was buying the bike when and if you sell it, I take a picture of the clock showing the milage and print it out, keep ALL the receipts and fill that service sheet in.
I would know if someone had gone to the trouble of taking a picture and printing it on the day of service that to me is irrfutabley genuine, I would have more faith in that than the dealers Billy's Weekly Liar they spit our.
I'm Not As Old As I Once Was !!

Offline Road Runner

• Tiger Cub
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 11:02:06 PM »
Good idea. Thanks again.

Recent Topics