Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Battlax A41 tyres  (Read 469 times)

Offline Rustyblack

• Tiger Member
  • Old but not too bold.
  • Bike: Tiger XRx 800
Battlax A41 tyres
« on: May 18, 2018, 10:15:27 AM »
Anyone tried the new Battlax A41 Adventure tyres on XRx. Always had BTs on my other bikes and really not keen on the current factory fit rubber. Or any other suggestions please.
Always consider that your alter ego may be coming the other way on the road you are on. 💥💀

Offline Kerryman

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger xrx
Re: Battlax A41 tyres
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 10:23:47 AM »
Have them on my bike for the last 10000 km, still plenty of thread left,went around Europe last year and had some torrential rain coming down a mountain route and they were very good.

Offline Rustyblack

• Tiger Member
  • Old but not too bold.
  • Bike: Tiger XRx 800
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 10:28:21 AM »
Which are better for road use A41 or T31. Obly ever done a couple of miles of trails, mostly motorway or c roads.
Always consider that your alter ego may be coming the other way on the road you are on. 💥💀

Offline AvgBear

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: '12 Venom Roadie
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 05:51:53 PM »
Whilst they both look excellent (spec-wise), the T31 is expressly advertised for Sport Touring and the A41 for Adventure Touring.
I think the A41 is BT's latest tech? (T31's been around for a little while)
I doubt you'd go wrong with either.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience gets the money and the man with money gets the experience."
Jimmy Nighttime

Recent Topics