Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Rear shock removal  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Cats

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike: 800XC
Re: Rear shock removal
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2018, 01:19:48 PM »
That was a source of great amusement when I spent time in Canada when I asked for a fag.
 So then they always asked me " can I bum a fag off you".  :164: Don't mean to upset any fags or owt.  :150:
Tiger 800. There's no effing need for it.
Gnats cock

Offline tauzero

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRx
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2018, 01:26:59 PM »
The bad thing about the warm weather is the number of fag butts coming out of car windows.
Tiger 800 XRx, Scrambler, SpeedTona, Speed Dent
Gone but not forgotten: Tiger 1050, Bonneville SE, Sprint ST 955i, Trophy 4, Sprint 900, Daytona 900, Tiger 900

Offline herdygerdy

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 17 White XRT
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2018, 08:51:41 PM »
And on a similar theme, I always have a quiet chortle to myself whenever I hear you Americans refer to one's backside as a 'fanny'.

Down under it means something entirely different - but in the, er, 'ball park' so to speak.  And at times also referred to colloquially here as a "MOTty" - as in 'Map of Tasmania' - the shape of which will bring a smile to the sternest of countenances.  :038:

And apologies to OP for temporary hijack...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:53:51 PM by herdygerdy »

Offline CSAW

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2012 Blk XC ABS
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2018, 03:49:38 PM »
Years ago my sister's future father in law moved here from England with my now brother in law who was a kid then.  They bought a motel.  Shortly after a woman guest asked for a wake up call so he told her he would knock her up in the morning which was met with a strange look.

Offline Rtwo

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2018, 04:00:07 PM »
*Originally Posted by CSAW [+]
...  Shortly after a woman guest asked for a wake up call so he told her he would knock her up in the morning which was met with a strange look.

Takes me back to my youth  :001:

Tinkering is what happens when you try something you dont quite know how to do, guided by whim, imagination, and curiosity.

Recent Topics