Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Is this bolt from the tigger?  (Read 1041 times)

Offline raylo

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Wh T800 ABS road
Re: Is this bolt from the tigger?
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 01:12:20 PM »
Trust me, the majority here are appalled at what Trump is saying in our name.  We were also hoping that maybe the Queen would lock him up in London Tower and keep him there.  And yes, I think I know the origin of the loose screw, one of many that fell out of the idiot Trump's head.

Online healdem

• ....has a fluffy tube
  • Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 2011 Tiger 800
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 01:58:12 PM »
Agree the photo including a US coin is pretty meaningless to non US citizens. Although a Swiss Franc or Euro coin might make more sense to many in Europe, its unlikely to make much sense to most British citizens
If it were me I'd try and work out if the bolt is metric or imperial, or "Customary" for thiose speaking English as a foreign language  :492:

If metric...
it could be from the Tiger, although I can't think where it would be from

If Imperial...
its unlikely to be unless, its from a locally sourced accessory
Ive not seen ANY non metric fasteners on a modern era Triumph

Measuring accross flats of the hex head or possible the ovesll bolt length, or even the thread pitch and length should help identify what it is.

Online tauzero

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRx
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 07:06:40 PM »
It looks vaguely reminiscent of the ones that secure the heads of Trident indicators to the stems.
Tiger 800 XRx, Scrambler, SpeedTona, Speed Dent
Gone but not forgotten: Tiger 1050, Bonneville SE, Sprint ST 955i, Trophy 4, Sprint 900, Daytona 900, Tiger 900

Offline Dilbert

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Tiger Explorer
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 12:22:56 PM »
*Originally Posted by raylo [+]
Trust me, the majority here are appalled at what Trump is saying in our name.  We were also hoping that maybe the Queen would lock him up in London Tower and keep him there.  And yes, I think I know the origin of the loose screw, one of many that fell out of the idiot Trump's head.

:008:

Much quotable reply  :038:

I have a FB friend, originally from another forum who lives up in the mountains in North Georgia who would heartily agree with you  :028:

My wife visits major pharma in Philly, none of them care much for him either  :017:

We only said we'd take him for 2 days, then fob him off on Scotland, much too long in my estimate   :084:

Offline raylo

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Wh T800 ABS road
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 02:34:40 PM »
Perhaps if the Scots feed Trump the haggis disguised as a Big Mac he will hightail it out of the UK forthwith never to return.  And I feel for you guys, too.  You have your own set of "populist" characters, one of whom even has Trumpian hair... less the excess hairspray.  These clowns are making a mess of the world.

*Originally Posted by Dilbert [+]
:008:

Much quotable reply  :038:

I have a FB friend, originally from another forum who lives up in the mountains in North Georgia who would heartily agree with you  :028:

My wife visits major pharma in Philly, none of them care much for him either  :017:

We only said we'd take him for 2 days, then fob him off on Scotland, much too long in my estimate   :084:

Recent Topics

winded-staunch