Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Accomodation  (Read 591 times)

Online healdem

• ....has a fluffy tube
  • Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 2011 Tiger 800
Re: Accomodation
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 02:10:55 PM »
To be honest I've not given any thought to where to park up. given, so far, its 5 bikes we may be able to 'pesuade' the owners to park up in their drive.
failing that Ill take a feck off big chain and tie up to whatever object(s) I can find.

Other objects could include other bikes  :017: I think my ground anchor chain can connect to 3 mebbe 4 bikes

Online T800XC

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 800XC & Explorer
Re: Accommodation
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 07:10:57 PM »
*Originally Posted by healdem
...given, so far, its 5 bikes we may be able to 'pesuade' the owners to park up in their drive....
That could be an interesting prospect looking at the size of their drive on Streetview! I've seen the way you park.  :150:

We're booked in to a B&B just down the road, about 5mins walk away that has its own parking.  :028:

...happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat...

Offline Rtwo

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 07:38:15 PM »
*Originally Posted by Dilbert [+]
What's the plan on overnight parking?

I was wondering, with your ecumenical connections whether in, or around St Mary's could be an option, or the King's Head public car park ?

Looked at the place on satellite view, looks like the police have the patio covered  :001:
Maybe it was unhappy guests?
If the place is strangely small on the inside, run  :492:

Tinkering is what happens when you try something you dont quite know how to do, guided by whim, imagination, and curiosity.

Online rozzer

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: New 1050 Sport
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 08:04:44 PM »

Don't worry Dilbert,the toerags won't bother with the big heavy bikes,they can get more of the small ones in the back of their van ! ! !

Offline Dilbert

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Tiger Explorer
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 01:14:59 PM »
*Originally Posted by rozzer [+]
Don't worry Dilbert, the toerags won't bother with the big heavy bikes, they can get more of the small ones in the back of their van ! ! !

Nah, it's Ok, you don't get many scousers venturing that far round  :164: