Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New HD 1250cc ADV  (Read 1929 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline AvgBear

  • Tiger Jedi
  • *****
  • Posts: 2697
  • Bike: '12 Venom Roadie
  • Location: Missouri USA
Old poem from 'back in the day':
You'll never wear out the Indian Scout -- or its brother the Indian Chief.
They're built like rocks to take hard knocks -- it's the Harleys that give all the grief.

Offline Psychopasta

  • Premier Member
  • Tiger Master
  • *
  • Posts: 337
  • Bike: Tiger 800 Roadie
  • Location: Seattle, WA
Re: New HD 1250cc ADV
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 12:40:34 AM »
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Online Bikerjimbob

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
  • Bike: Tiger 800xca
  • Location: NSW Australia
Re: New HD 1250cc ADV
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 04:29:17 AM »
 :431: that has got to be the most ugly bike I have seen in a long time.  :417:
 :031: jim

Offline Turbo100

  • Tiger Jedi
  • *****
  • Posts: 1560
  • Bike: 17 Tiger 800 XRt
  • Location: Wigan
Re: New HD 1250cc ADV
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 08:29:31 AM »
90% of all Harley Davidsons are still on the road......the other 10% made it home !!
I'm Not As Old As I Once Was !!

Offline gordybrock

  • Tiger Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 223
  • Bike: Tiger 800XR 2012
  • Location: Chorley UK
Re: New HD 1250cc ADV
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 08:33:25 AM »
That first picture reminds me of Marvin the sad robot from Hitch-hikers guide to the Galaxy  :008:


image expired
I'm from Wigan Me

Offline mcinlb

  • Tiger Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 267
  • Bike: 2013 Tiger 800
  • Location: Scotland
Re: New HD 1250cc ADV
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 08:51:08 AM »
Wonder how much that weighs???? :114:

Online Bikerjimbob

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
  • Bike: Tiger 800xca
  • Location: NSW Australia
Re: New HD 1250cc ADV
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 09:25:02 AM »
*Originally Posted by mcinlb [+]
Wonder how much that weighs???? :114:

I am sure they will have worked hard to keep the weight down so only about 2.5 tons I would think :046:
 :031: jim

Offline Grumps

  • Tiger Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 814
  • Bike: 2018 800 Xca
  • Location: Droitwich Spa
Re: New HD 1250cc ADV
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 09:43:03 AM »
It's really only ugly because of that awful headlamp.

HD and Adventure are not normally used in the same sentence  :002:
2018 Xca. BMW K1600GTL. Suzuki GT380

If money can't buy happiness - explain motorbikes and beer

Offline Paulhere

  • Tiger Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 994
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRx
  • Location: High Peak
Re: New HD 1250cc ADV
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 10:16:33 AM »
That is so ugly I like it.  :062:
Tiger800 XRx, Tiger Sport 1050, Ariel FH 650, Yam Serow 225.

Offline KildareMan

  • Tiger Jedi
  • *****
  • Posts: 7799
  • Bike: Venom Yellow 800
  • Location: Naas Ireland
Re: New HD 1250cc ADV
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2018, 10:53:31 AM »
*Originally Posted by Grumps [+]
It's really only ugly because of that awful headlamp.

HD and Adventure are not normally used in the same sentence  :002:

It could be an "adventure" riding an HD  :492:
Stupid is as stupid does.
IRL via GB & CL

 


Recent Topics


winded-staunch