Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Arctic Circle and Back  (Read 1421 times)

Online pjgriff

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 xrx
Re: Arctic Circle and Back
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 04:20:35 PM »
Thats good going .. something i want to do some day  ... Probably when my wife leaves or divorces me.....

Online Rtwo

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2018, 05:26:20 PM »
Sounds like you had a good time and certainly picked a good year to do it, weather wise

I don't have Facebook so can't report unfortunately
Tinkering is what happens when you try something you dont quite know how to do, guided by whim, imagination, and curiosity.

Offline chippy

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger XRX
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 08:17:35 PM »
Im going to Norway next July going mainly along the west coast , were ever I go I prefer to wing it and get campsites or B&Bs as I go the only hotel ive booked is the Arctic Hotel which is at the very top ,is this possible to do in Norway ? are there plenty of campsites and B&Bs along the way ,on the way back im thinking of going into Russia and having a look at St Petersberg any advice from you guys is most welcome :152:

Offline grizzlybear

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: tiger 800 ABS
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 08:53:10 AM »
Plenty of campsites and most have wooden cabins if you fancy splashing out :152:
Safe Riding
Dave( Grizzlybear) honda 125T,  Z650C2, GPZ750, GTR1000, VX800, VN1500 ,tiger800 and loads of C90`s  :)

Online Rtwo

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 08:59:33 AM »
*Originally Posted by chippy [+]
... on the way back im thinking of going into Russia and having a look at St Petersberg any advice from you guys is most welcome :152:

Yeah, sort the visa out beforehand
http://www.saint-petersburg.com/russian-visa/step-by-step-visa-guide/

Tinkering is what happens when you try something you dont quite know how to do, guided by whim, imagination, and curiosity.

Offline chippy

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger XRX
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2018, 09:52:56 AM »
Ive heard that Norway is very expensive ,whats the cost of Fuel , camping for the night , and log cabins , ive also heard that you have really got to be careful with your speed ?

Recent Topics