Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: J.S. Gedge - Hastings UK  (Read 293 times)

Offline sezian

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 Roadie
J.S. Gedge - Hastings UK
« on: September 10, 2018, 03:30:04 PM »
Just back from a trip to J.S. Gedge in Hastings. Many thanks to Stelyn (another form member) for taking me over  :028:

I've not been there previously but what a welcome change from my more local Triumph dealers (Laguna). Friendly staff who new about there products and were not just trying to sell you something and good (free) coffee too. I even met the owner Tony who still rides and knows about his bikes  :047:

It's rare in this day and age to get good quality customer service, whilst I wasn't there to buy anything (I did enquire about the new 1200 scrambler though) I was still treated with respect and given plenty of time to just browse around and chew the fat  :152:

If you've not been there before it's worth a visit, and Hastings on a nice sunny day is always worth a ride   :001: :002: :001:

Offline Captain Crazy

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XC-R
Re: J.S. Gedge - Hastings UK
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 11:33:26 AM »
Who the feck is Tony?  :008:     

Old [grumpy] Trevor is the main man there and you must have caught him on one of his 'good days'?  :038:

Much prefer dealing with his son Andy though, when I have too.

CC

TIGER 800XCR - ''BLACK on BLACK''

Recent Topics

winded-staunch