Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2012 triumph Tiger 800xc for sale  (Read 360 times)

Online Johnl1307

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Triumph tiger xc
2012 triumph Tiger 800xc for sale
« on: September 24, 2018, 05:11:19 PM »
Here for sale is my Tiger Ive owned for two year but due to back and shoulder injury Ive only had limited riding on her..now after several surgeries I need to give up and sell her......so here she is.

2012 12 plate triumph tiger 800xc. Only 4180 genuine miles,many extras ,hand guards,engine bars,front colour coded beak,scottoiler,rear hugger,alloy adventure sump Gaurd ,front shock guards,extra 12v output socket and heated grips.centre stand.new battery.will put full years mot on it for the buyer as this run out on 18/08/2018 full service history,,I bought this to do some touring but circumstances have changed ..bike is pristine condition,,must be viewed to really see how good it is you won't find better with this mileage. I'm in no hurry to sell so no silly offers and I won't transport abroad. I have many extras available for sale which could be negotiated with buyer,,full luggage,scorpion red power exhaust,cat 1 alarm,,low seat,,no test rides unless proof of insurance and cash in my hand.     5125ono.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:27:08 PM by Johnl1307 »

Online Johnl1307

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Triumph tiger xc
Re: 2012 triumph Tiger 800xc for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 07:58:16 PM »
*Originally Posted by Johnl1307 link=topic=25027.msg277205#msg277205

date=1537805479
NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here for sale is my Tiger Ive owned for two year but due to back and shoulder injury Ive only had limited riding on her..now after several surgeries I need to give up and sell her......so here she is.

2012 12 plate triumph tiger 800xc. Only 4180 genuine miles,many extras ,hand guards,engine bars,front colour coded beak,scottoiler,rear hugger,alloy adventure sump Gaurd ,front shock guards,extra 12v output socket and heated grips.centre stand.new battery.will put full years mot on it for the buyer as this run out on 18/08/2018 full service history,,I bought this to do some touring but circumstances have changed ..bike is pristine condition,,must be viewed to really see how good it is you won't find better with this mileage. I'm in no hurry to sell so no silly offers and I won't transport abroad. I have many extras available for sale which could be negotiated with buyer,,full luggage,scorpion red power exhaust,cat 1 alarm,,low seat,,no test rides unless proof of insurance and cash in my hand.     5125ono.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch