Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Dash Cam or Head Cam  (Read 1629 times)

Offline chico

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 2017 XRX
Re: Dash Cam or Head Cam
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2018, 04:03:35 PM »
Nice moves JTB, very nimble. That driver probably didn't look before making that dumb maneuver. :125:

Chico

Offline julianhj

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 2013 Tiger 800
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2018, 08:02:45 PM »
I use a Drift 4K. It's been very reliable over the last couple of years, I use a 64GB card and an extended battery and it'll last a number of hours.

Offline pme

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: xrx lrh 2018
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2019, 10:44:44 AM »
I bought an innovv c5 from uk importer, they try to be helpful but sadly the chinese end up with the questions and are pretty hopeless.

the download times are horrendous (thats if its actually recorded anything meaningful)

the dvr module runs amazingly hot, the chinese tech support say its fine, i am not convinced it will last long, you can barely touch it for more than a couple of seconds before it becomes uncomfortable

overall, for the money its pretty rubbish

probably flog it and buy something else, shame really as the actual hardware is nicely put together.

Offline taff

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger XC
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 06:02:07 PM »
I found an Innovv K2 under the christmas tree this year. It has front and rear camera, GPS receiver, control box and looms. Personally I wouldn't have spent that much on a camera but as I've got it now it's fitted. I've only done a trial run and I must say that I'm pretty impressed with what it has recorded.

Nothing really interesting happens in this clip, but it was actually darker than the video suggests. The dark patches top and bottom right are the headlight (top) and beak (bottom). The GPS speed is not particularly accurate, in the first minute I'm doing a steady 30 beateen the post office on the right and the legion on the left but the GPS speed reads between 22 and 29 mph.

edit - after you press play, go to full screen and then adjust the setting to 1080P HD for best resolution.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:04:20 PM by taff »

Recent Topics

winded-staunch