Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Best cleaner/protector  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Paulhere

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRx
Re: Best cleaner/protector
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2019, 05:45:55 PM »
*Originally Posted by walt [+]
Karcher do washers with adjustable pressure, but it would be nice to see a small bike specific one, only needs about 3-400 watts, 500 psi max and a nice small short lance to get underneath motor, I just like the way they get in all the nooks and crannies so well, I don't obsess or get ocd about a shiny bike but I like it basically clean.....and the easiest way possible to do it...

having recently given that muc-off cleaner a try for the first time on my traillie, I can recommend it, I'm usually a bit sceptical of new magical stuff but it worked.....for me.
Tiger800 XRx, Tiger Sport 1050, Ariel FH 650, Yam Serow 225.

Offline Snooky

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 800 Roadie
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2019, 06:32:40 PM »
If you want a great cleaner then can't go wrong with https://shinysauce.com/

Beats Muc-off by a mile and most other cleaners I have tried, the guy that created it valets bikes for a living so knows his stuff, PH neutral and can be used on any surface as long as cold, same as all other cleaners.
I also tried it on car alloys and is amazing, but on the bike it is perfect.

After drying the bike I use either XCP or ACF50 but via a spray gun so it mists onto the bike and finds it's way into the all the bits you can't get to with a normal spray or cloth

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Offline Monterey10

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 800 XRT
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2019, 06:32:32 AM »
  I live in a dry climate.  I use the spray cleaners 100% of the time.  S100 is one of the better ones.

Recent Topics