Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Triumph expedition panniers + inner bags and fixing hardware all BRAND NEW SOLD  (Read 219 times)

Offline Bikerjimbob

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 800xca
The Triumph Expedition Aluminum Panniers in black are water-resistant made from 1.5mm thick single skin aluminum structure with enhanced protection from polymer corner bumper reinforcements. The panniers feature Triumph branded base and latch, attach to bespoke mounting frames using quick release mechanism for ease of use, 37 liters capacity each, added security of a "one key" locking mechanism using the bike's ignition key. A significant weight savings is offered compared to the Adventure Panniers.

The part number is A9500601 black aluminium panniers complete with fitting kit to fit to your pannier frames also included are brand new inner bags.

If its of any interest I am happy to sell the Triumph pannier racks as well (at an extra cost) so its easier to bolt on and ride away.

These Triumph panniers are designed to fit the tiger 800 1200 explorer but as they are made for Triumph by Givi they could probably be mounted to many other motorcycles as well

All of the above are brand new unmarked condition and would cost you well over $1000 to buy from Triumph so grab yourself a bargain

I am happy to post to you via a courier service at cost , i still have the box that they came in so rest assured they would be repacked to travel perfectly.

Once again these are all brand new unmarked items $750

SOLD SOLD SOLD  :046: :046: :046:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 08:52:41 PM by Bikerjimbob »

Recent Topics

winded-staunch