Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: For Sale Tiger 800XC 20in Madstad Adventure Screen in Light Grey / Smoke - SOLD  (Read 347 times)

Offline Scruffy

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 800XC
Madstad Adventure 20in screen in light grey / smoke.  Comes with side deflectors.   Excellent condition - virtually unmarked.

I bought this in 2014 after a lot of research as it consistently came out as the best screen for my Tiger 800 XC. Logo on the screen says MRA, but this was bought as a Madstad screen from the UK supplier.

Currently fully assembled and comes with fitting instructions and required fixing bolts (though you re-use some of the original screen fixings).

Available for collection in SW London (KT3).  Can be posted but postage will be charged at cost. 

Asking 175.  May accept a lower offer from someone who can collect.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 05:48:07 PM by Scruffy »

Online stumble

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 800XC
Hi Scruffy, I've a 2011 800XC, and I'm looking for a Madstad. What will you take for collection of the screen? I'm based in Croydon, so just down the road.
Its better to have a stumble than a fall!!

Offline Scruffy

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 800XC
Hi
I'd take 160 cash on collection.
Regards
Alistair

Online stumble

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 800XC
Hi Alistair, sounds like a plan to me. I will update you tomorrow to find out a good time to pop over and collect.

Regards

Rody
Its better to have a stumble than a fall!!

Recent Topics

winded-staunch