Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tiger 800 XCX for sale  (Read 180 times)

Offline lifebiker

• Tiger Member
Tiger 800 XCX for sale
« on: May 15, 2019, 05:11:31 PM »
Hello all I have decided to sell my Tiger it was purchased new from Fowlers of Bristol registered on 1st March 2017.

XCX spec includes rider modes, cruise control, spoke wheels, centre stand, WP suspension.

I had Triumph spot lights and heated grips fitted, I also fitted a front fender extender, Kappa adjustable screen (like the Givi Airflow), Givi tank bag (with shoulder strap) and full Triumph alloy luggage (panniers have never been used) the ignition key is coded to the luggage.

The original screen and rack top plate included.

It has full Triumph service history:
1st service 20/05/2017 at 593 miles Fowlers of Bristol 53.24
2nd service 13/10/2017 at 6440 miles Total Triumph of Taunton 251.97
3rd service 11/07/2018 at 11909 miles Total Triumph of Taunton 586.09
New tyres fitted on 09/06/2018 at 10403 miles 248.48
4th service it will be serviced by Total Triumph of Taunton before the end of May at approximately 16000 at a cost of 300
This means it will have complete Triumph service history, I have all original invoices and a stamped service book.

This is one exceptionally clean and well looked after Tiger 800, it has two keys which fit the luggage and the bike is Datatag'd.

I have not yet decided on a price, I am not being difficult but the decision to sell was made yesterday and I am on holiday in the Maldives until the 20th so will post the price when I get home as I need to take advice on it.

I will attempt to post pics as well but I have to say I struggle with that sort of thing and would be happy to email/whatsapp them to you.

This is a very clean bike and after the service at the end of the month it is ready for another 6000 miles before the next one.

PM me if your interested it is only for sale on this forum for now, thanks for looking.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch