Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: DANE NYSTED TRIPLE LAYER GORE-TEX JACKET - SOLD  (Read 124 times)

Offline lifebiker

• Tiger Member
DANE NYSTED TRIPLE LAYER GORE-TEX JACKET - SOLD
« on: May 26, 2019, 01:26:44 PM »
Hi all I am having a tidy up (I don't like the term clear out) of my vast range of biking gear starting with my little used Dane Nysted triple layer Gore-Tex jacket.

I bought this new (400) but I must admit I haven't used it much as I would have liked as the fit is very slim and I would say that I am not, so when it's a bit chilly with the liner fitted I find it a bit tight so rather than let it sit in the wardrobe I am going to sell it.

It is probably the best jacket I have ever owned in terms of being waterproof and very quick to dry out, I suspect you guys are aware of how good Dane kit is.

It's a size 56, I am 6' 1" with a 44" chest and a 40" waist, I can get it on but with the liner it's a bit tight for me.

It is totally waterproof, has a magnetic catch on the adjustable collar, it has extended cuffs on the sleeves (very good), back armour and SAS-Tec shoulder and elbow armour, an inside phone pocket and three outside pockets. The jacket is black and grey.

I am asking 225 which I do not think is unreasonable when you consider what you are getting for your money compared to what you would pay for a new one or something of a similar quality. Note this jacket really is in excellent condition with no evidence of use.

It can be collected near J24 on the M5 (Bridgwater) or during working hours J16 on the M5 (Aztec West).

Keep an eye on my other items which will be appearing over the couple of weeks, my Tiger is also for sale on this forum thanks for looking, PM me if you want pictures or other dimensions such as arm length etc.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:26:32 PM by lifebiker »

Recent Topics