Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Schematic for 2018 models  (Read 357 times)

Offline chuckxc

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike: 12XC, 18XCX
Schematic for 2018 models
« on: May 26, 2019, 11:51:27 PM »
Anyone been able to locate a source or copy of a schematic for the 2018 Tiger 800 XCX, XCA models?
Laterally unstable unless moving.

Offline T800XC

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XRT
Re: Schematic for 2018 models
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 11:11:05 AM »
Have you tried the TriTun website?

I got one there for the XRT which should be the same (or near identical at worst).

...happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat...

Offline chuckxc

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike: 12XC, 18XCX
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 01:12:40 PM »
No, I haven't tried the Tritun site. From what I read on the forum, it sounded a bit complicated to log on, takes a long time to download, uncertain of the costs, and requires firefox browser. But that may be the only source so I might have to give it a go. It would be good if I could get the 2018 full shop manual there. Do you know if that is possible?
Laterally unstable unless moving.

Offline T800XC

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XRT
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 01:21:07 PM »
*Originally Posted by chuckxc [+]
No, I haven't tried the Tritun site. From what I read on the forum, it sounded a bit complicated to log on, takes a long time to download, uncertain of the costs, and requires firefox browser. But that may be the only source so I might have to give it a go. It would be good if I could get the 2018 full shop manual there. Do you know if that is possible?
Yes that's easily possible with a 1hr TriTun subscription but I noticed recently that the add-on wasn't working with the latest versions of Firefox. Not sure if this has been fixed yet.

Without the Firefox add-on I'm pretty sure it's not possible to download the whole service manual in 1hr.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 01:37:25 PM by T800XC »

...happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat...

Recent Topics