Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Cheap Bluetooth headset help  (Read 727 times)

Offline Sputnik

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800
Re: Cheap Bluetooth headset help
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 05:33:29 PM »
I used to use the cheapy in-helmet speakers. Sound quality was not too bad for the cheap price (I always have ear plugs in which actually makes the sound better) but you had to pretty much treat them as being semi-disposable as the wires inevitably broke after a while. There also wasn't any way to control your music through them.

I contemplated buying the cheaper bluetooth types suggested above, the ratings for which seem to vary wildly between 1 and 5 stars. In the end I bit the bullet and went for a pair of Scala Rider Q1s, partly as I wanted to take my son away on the bike. Very happy with them. Can control the music. Volume increases automatically as your speed increases (well, as the wind noise increases) but they were a lot more expensive.

I appreciate its a bit pricier than the ones linked to above but this seems like not a bad price for a single Scala headset - https://www.spesa.co.uk/products/scala-btsrqz . It's the same place I bought mine. I'd never heard of them before but they seem to have some quite good deals from time to time.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch