Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: LED Headlamp - Great!  (Read 4129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Adey Bee

  • Tiger Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 319
  • Must change that Avatar, new one is white
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRT
  • Location: Notts,UK
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2020, 04:58:42 PM »
Many thanks , I will check it out.
Bandit 1250, Tiger 800 XC, Tiger 800 XCA, Tiger 800XRT

Offline Deltel

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 20
  • Bike: 2015 xcx 800
  • Location: Dublin
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2020, 10:33:30 PM »
Any sites in Europe selling this product or can you buy direct form China via eBay even would be great as here in Ireland were crucified with import duty when ordering from the states.. which makes it uneconomic to purchase  :110:

Offline KildareMan

  • Tiger Jedi
  • *****
  • Posts: 8823
  • Bike: Venom Yellow 800
  • Location: Naas Ireland
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2020, 08:57:09 AM »
*Originally Posted by Deltel [+]
Any sites in Europe selling this product or can you buy direct form China via eBay even would be great as here in Ireland were crucified with import duty when ordering from the states.. which makes it uneconomic to purchase  :110:

I just use a pair of LED lamps in mine.  Work a treat.
Anglo-Chilean Irishman - Lost again

Offline Deltel

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 20
  • Bike: 2015 xcx 800
  • Location: Dublin
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2020, 09:26:34 AM »
Ye but the whole unit is a better look Im my opinion... out of curiosity,what bulbs do you use ?
I hear on-line ones Vary therere a bit hit and miss quality wise some flicker some dont last and others arent bright enough  :006:

Offline KildareMan

  • Tiger Jedi
  • *****
  • Posts: 8823
  • Bike: Venom Yellow 800
  • Location: Naas Ireland
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2020, 09:54:37 AM »
*Originally Posted by Deltel [+]
Ye but the whole unit is a better look Im my opinion... out of curiosity,what bulbs do you use ?
I hear on-line ones Vary therere a bit hit and miss quality wise some flicker some dont last and others arent bright enough  :006:

True.

Lamps are:

NIGHTEYE Automotive LED Headlight Bulbs - H4 50w 8000LM/Set 6500K Cool White

They have a very nice cut off so don't blind oncoming traffic.
Anglo-Chilean Irishman - Lost again

Offline Deltel

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 20
  • Bike: 2015 xcx 800
  • Location: Dublin
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2020, 09:59:52 AM »
Cheers .. might give them a go until that headlamp unit becomes available  :152:

Online tauzero

  • Tiger Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 773
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRx
  • Location: Tamworth, UK
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2020, 04:06:04 PM »
*Originally Posted by KildareMan [+]
True.

Lamps are:

NIGHTEYE Automotive LED Headlight Bulbs - H4 50w 8000LM/Set 6500K Cool White

They have a very nice cut off so don't blind oncoming traffic.

Do they fit inside the caps? And if so, where do you put the connectors?
Tiger 800 XRx, Bonneville T120 Black, SpeedTona, Speed Dent
Gone but not forgotten: Scrambler 900, Tiger 1050, Bonneville SE, Sprint ST 955i, Trophy 4, Sprint 900, Daytona 900, Tiger 900, Trident 900

Offline Deltel

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 20
  • Bike: 2015 xcx 800
  • Location: Dublin
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2020, 05:12:02 PM »
Try this link itll give you a rough idea theyre pretty much all the same fittings just have to make sure the bulb cover fits back properly Kildare man has fitted these so hed be the man to ask if the link doesnt work just type in fitting LED nighteye bulbs to a triumph tiger 800
Simplesss





/>

Offline KildareMan

  • Tiger Jedi
  • *****
  • Posts: 8823
  • Bike: Venom Yellow 800
  • Location: Naas Ireland
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2020, 07:58:15 PM »
Everything fits inside the connector pushes inside to the side from memory.
Anglo-Chilean Irishman - Lost again

Offline Deltel

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 20
  • Bike: 2015 xcx 800
  • Location: Dublin
Re: LED Headlamp - Great!
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2020, 02:22:45 AM »
Just bought these hope there the same ones  :084:



 


Recent Topics


winded-staunch