Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New member  (Read 630 times)

Online Mav

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 800 XRx
Re: New member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 02:12:52 PM »
Nobody ever mentioned there was cake!  :007:
2017 XRx
2019 Royal Enfield Interceptor

Offline Laura-Ann

• Tiger Cub
  • Almost home
  • Bike: 800 Xrt
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 02:57:06 PM »
*Originally Posted by Mav [+]
Nobody ever mentioned there was cake!  :007:

Always cake, and if you are in the area then a trip up to "The Honey Pot" tearoom Beehive Farm, Rosliston DE12 8HZ  is very worth it.

Offline Derchef1962

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: White 800 Roadie
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 07:15:49 PM »
Glad to see women with their own bikes not just riding as pillion. My wife more than once feels like being the odd one out on her Ducati when we show up at the usual meeting places. More women on the handle bars I say.

Hinckley factory is just wonderful but a devil to find. There are now signs whatsoever and my satnav put me about two miles down the road. Almost missed the pre-booked factory tour this year because of that. However the factory tour was fantastic learned a lot of things especially how dedicated the Triumph guys are regarding quality.
Life is too short to drink bad wine or to ride bad bikes.

Offline Laura-Ann

• Tiger Cub
  • Almost home
  • Bike: 800 Xrt
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2019, 12:56:56 PM »
*Originally Posted by Derchef1962 [+]
Glad to see women with their own bikes not just riding as pillion. My wife more than once feels like being the odd one out on her Ducati when we show up at the usual meeting places. More women on the handle bars I say.

Hinckley factory is just wonderful but a devil to find. There are now signs whatsoever and my satnav put me about two miles down the road. Almost missed the pre-booked factory tour this year because of that. However the factory tour was fantastic learned a lot of things especially how dedicated the Triumph guys are regarding quality.

Not sure if your wife knows or is already on it, but on Facebook there is a group call "Motorbike Women"  currently 8900 members,  and there is also a group for the "Women Riders World Relay" and  there are 19200 members.  So there are a few female riders out there  :152:

I know of at least one fabulous female rider ( friend ) based in Darmstadt, and the German ladies have been doing their WRWR ripple relay recently.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 12:59:02 PM by Laura-Ann »

Offline Silverstripes

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 xrt
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2019, 06:50:30 PM »
Hello and  :401:
It wasn't me !!

Online penry

• Tiger Member
  • No solution is insurmountable...
  • Bike: Tiger 800XCA '19
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2019, 07:47:54 PM »
*Originally Posted by Laura-Ann [+]
but on Facebook there is a group call "Motorbike Women"  currently 8900 members,  and there is also a group for the "Women Riders World Relay" and  there are 19200 members. 

I'm joining ! :001:
Campsite Clouseau.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch