Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Touring Screen Puig  (Read 1151 times)

Offline RudyardKipper

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRT
Touring Screen Puig
« on: December 21, 2019, 02:20:48 PM »
My XRT has the Higher Triumph Touring screen(Adjustable), wanted something taller, struggled to find the right screen, had several false starts, holes in wrong place, no new brackets etc, finally found this from XLMoto ( other suppliers available) fitted straight on no probs.https://www.xlmoto.co.uk/puig-touring-triumph-windscreen-clear-4/triumph-tiger-800-xrt-2017?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqfqA-b7x5QIVSLTtCh0TkAFqEAQYASABEgJ_0fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds.                     
      Screen is 490x430 Puig model 5652, looks good same design shape as original, and still adjustable.Picture show high and low positions. Hope this is usefull to anyone looking for same thing. Admin if this breaches any rules please delete.

Offline OHRider

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 2016 XRx
Re: Touring Screen Puig
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 03:27:09 PM »
I have that screen and like it 😃 :001: :001: :417:
Thanks

Al

Online Tenequip

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XCx
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 01:43:44 AM »
I have the Puig on my xCx and is much better then the original windshield. The main thing that l noticed is that wind still hits my arms and shoulders. Maybe a little wider screen would help this. I keep the screen up close to as high as possible most of the time. :028:

Offline SeamusW

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: 2018 Tiger XRX
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 06:49:24 PM »
I just got the Puig Touring screen for my 2018 XRX.  During my shopping it was hard to find comparisons to the OEM screen so heres a pic.  Its 11cm taller than the OEM which is pretty tall, you can get it with an adjustable visor but not sure I need any more height.  The narrowest part of the Puig is basically the same as the widest part of the OEM.   It attaches directly to the existing hardware so the up/down should still work.  Definitely tall enough and should cut some of the turbulence coming off the sides.  Too bad I need to wait until April to give it a try.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch