Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Riding Gear, Helmets, Clothing, Apparel

Forma Adventure Boots

(1/2) > >>

Neogas:

Santa (a.k.a. The wife) was very good to me this year with these bad boys lurking under the tree. I have to say that first impressions are that they are super comfortable and warm straight out of the box. Took them for a spin yesterday and I am really impressed. Need to use them properly for full feedback, but the reviews have been bang on so far. I also read to order up a size so went with a 44 (US 10) instead of a 43 and Iím really happy with the fit!

9w6vx:
 :300: :300: :493: :493:

I was actually eyeing a pair of these boots.
Looks good!

Going to hint to the handbrake when my birthday is near!

K1W1:
Had mine for about 6 years now. Yes most people order one size up.
Do not treat them as a hard core off road boot as they are not. They really are a cross between a road boot and something suited for gravel roads and very light duty off road. They do not have the protection required for serious off road riding.
Overall that are very comfortable and you can live in them for days at a time. I have walked up to about 5km (3 miles) in mine on photo trips without a problem and have worn them in 0C to 45C temps. Mine are no longer waterproof which is common after about 18 months or so so I wear Goretex socks under them when I know the weather will be rotten.

PapaTom:
I've done around 5000miles in mine and really like them.
Had to adjust the gear selector to accommodate the bulky foot.

:031:

Splinkter:
Originally Posted by K1W1 Had mine for about 6 years now. Yes most people order one size up.
Do not treat them as a hard core off road boot as they are not. They really are a cross between a road boot and something suited for gravel roads and very light duty off road. They do not have the protection required for serious off road riding.
Overall that are very comfortable and you can live in them for days at a time. I have walked up to about 5km (3 miles) in mine on photo trips without a problem and have worn them in 0C to 45C temps. Mine are no longer waterproof which is common after about 18 months or so so I wear Goretex socks under them when I know the weather will be rotten.

I've been eyeing these up for a long time. I'm curious as to how many kms(or miles) you wear them for as my boots normally only last me about 18months(32000km, 20kmiles) before being worn out to the point they have holes in them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version