Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2018 Tiger 800 XCA fuse boxes  (Read 557 times)

Offline jwc

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 800 abs
2018 Tiger 800 XCA fuse boxes
« on: January 20, 2020, 10:14:14 PM »
Sorry if this is covered somewhere but my searches brought up ZERO. My manual shows my 2018 Tiger 800 XCA with 2 fuse boxes - I can only find 1 under the seat. My factory USB outlet under the seat quit working hence the search for my MIA fuse box that the manual shows contains the acc fuses.... Anyone know where it is or where the USB fuse is located? I tried a known good cord with the key on and off and - no power.....

Thanks

Online T800XC

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XRT
Re: 2018 Tiger 800 XCA fuse boxes
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 12:15:00 AM »
Pages 178 & 179 in the UK user manual only shows 1 fuse box for each model.

You can download one from here to compare with yours...

https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/services/manuals

...happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat...

Offline jwc

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 800 abs
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 12:59:06 AM »
Thanks for the link, thats the correct documentation for my bike.  So much for my expensive factory manual.
So its not the fuse disrupting the power to my USB port.  More troubleshooting in order.

Not sure whats up with our documentation over here. Even the online dealers selling parts dont have the correct part listings for the +2018 800 XCAs. ( they do list parts for the Tiger Sport which we cant get over here ). I have to use the World of Triumph web site to look up the part numbers then order from a dealer over here.

Go figure.......

Offline Q

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 800 XCA
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 04:58:41 AM »
*Originally Posted by jwc [+]
Sorry if this is covered somewhere but my searches brought up ZERO. My manual shows my 2018 Tiger 800 XCA with 2 fuse boxes - I can only find 1 under the seat. My factory USB outlet under the seat quit working hence the search for my MIA fuse box that the manual shows contains the acc fuses.... Anyone know where it is or where the USB fuse is located? I tried a known good cord with the key on and off and - no power.....

Thanks

according to the Haynes manual, models with VIN up to 855531 have 2 fuse boxes and only 1 on the models thereafter
When you talk, you only repeat what you already know - when you listen, you learn something new

Recent Topics