Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New Tiger 900 Rally Pro on order  (Read 585 times)

Offline rainbow-walker

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Ducati
New Tiger 900 Rally Pro on order
« on: February 01, 2020, 06:00:03 PM »
Just placed an order for a 900 Rally Pro., not entirely sure how much it will cost or when it will be delivered but expected end April.

Can't wait !

Last year I completed the level 1 and level 2 experience on the Tiger 800's in Wales and then did a 2 day gravel your with Triumph in Wales.  I couldnt believe how competent the 800 was off road and had a great time.

RBW.

Offline coddy

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2018 Tiger XRT
Re: New Tiger 900 Rally Pro on order
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 06:40:43 PM »
Congrats, let us know how it rides when you get it. 😎

Offline Rgh999

• Tiger Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 07:14:43 PM »
My names down as well. Also did the experience with Triumph last year. Luckily its only 20 miles away so easy to get to. Am scaling down from the Explorer which Im now finding a bit too heavy. My dealer reckons the early worms should be getting the bike around third week of March so fingers crossed, especially as Ive sold my explorer today.

Offline rainbow-walker

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Ducati
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 10:06:03 PM »
*Originally Posted by Rgh999 [+]
My names down as well. Also did the experience with Triumph last year. Luckily its only 20 miles away so easy to get to. Am scaling down from the Explorer which Im now finding a bit too heavy. My dealer reckons the early worms should be getting the bike around third week of March so fingers crossed, especially as Ive sold my explorer today.

Nice to see someone else has put their name down as well.  I'm slightly apprehensive having not tried the exact bike yet, but had so much fun on the Tiger 800 I don't think I will be disappointed, especially with the new engine configuration.

I tend to ride solo, and coming from a Ducati 899, so the 800/900 was the obvious option for me and the one I did my Triumph training on.  I was offered a go on the 1200 off road, but really didnt fancy the extra weight as lovely as they are.

I'm really jealous that you are so close to the Triumph centre, after 3 visits last year, I have already booked on their one Day Tiger level 2 experience in early April this year.  Im hoping this will be my first chance to try the new bike, as I dont think it will be delivered by then (dealer reckoned end April as a guestimate).

RBW.

Recent Topics