Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Helmets, what ya got ?  (Read 2347 times)

Online 9w6vx

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800XR 2018
Re: Helmets, what ya got ?
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2020, 03:32:10 PM »
*Originally Posted by Djairouks [+]
Did you checks behind the helmet detachable interior, that there isn't a detachable bit of foam in the hears, most my helmets have pockets for a communication system so your hears might have more room.

Yes, i did remove the detachable cutout for the comms system but it made no difference.

I have large ears!

:008:

Offline Dilbert

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRx
Re: Helmets, what ya got ?
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2020, 12:52:50 PM »
I have a Shoei Hornet Adv, the chin sticks out further which helps with misting (Pinloc also fitted) and it has a peak which keeps the sun out of your eyes and doesn't get caught by the wind as some people suggest.

If you worry about these things then you won't like it because :
a) It's not modular i.e. it doesn't flip
b) It's probably too noisy (highly subjective)
c) It's probably too heavy (the only helmet I've had that's not, was a Caberg carbon fibre one)
d) It doesn't have a flip down sun visor (it doesn't need one because of the peak), but then I've found that's the feature that makes helmets really noisy.
e) It might not fit you well, this is the single most important feature, if it doesn't suit your head size/ shape, then any helmet's a waste of time and money.
Now available in "Batman"

Recent Topics

winded-staunch