Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Sat Navs, Intercoms, Cameras, and other tech gadgets

Point and Shoot Camera with Usb charging

(1/2) > >>

kokkios:
Its been a long time since i had a camera but with my summer trip coming up and my phone not especially good at taking photos i a looking to carry a point and shoot camera.

Problem is most need a charger that will only connect to the wall to charge the battery. Camping most of the trip will make things difficult

So my question is... is there a budget camera that will charge its battery through usb while inside the camera? 

mcinlb:
Yes, I use a Panasonic Lumix "TZ**" pocket camera, any of the TZ range gives good results and they charge via a USB cable.

K1W1:
Originally Posted by kokkios Problem is most need a charger that will only connect to the wall to charge the battery. Camping most of the trip will make things difficult

Not correct. Many if not most 2020 model cameras in this category use USB C to charge. Canon, Fuji, Sony, Nikon and Panasonic all offer similar cameras with USB charging.

kokkios:
Really? Any model in particular you recommend? I was completely unaware of that. Will browse on the net..see if you are right

Thank you mcinlb for the suggestion

Grumps:
I've had a Sony DSC-HX9V for years.

Great camera that I can't tell the difference in picture quality versus my Nikon digital cameras.

Can charge from a USB or wall charger.

Not cheap, but worth the money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version