Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Sat Navs, Intercoms, Cameras, and other tech gadgets

Point and Shoot Camera with Usb charging

<< < (2/2)

UncleGary:
Originally Posted by kokkios Really? Any model in particular you recommend? I was completely unaware of that. Will browse on the net..see if you are right

Thank you mcinlb for the suggestion

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/buying-guide-best-cameras-for-travel

I have found their reviews and information to be reliable and well organized. Don't take the comment sections too seriously. They can have a lot of comments complaining that a $300 camera just doesn't measure up the some camera that cost $600 more. Also, a recent used camera can be a good choice to save some money.

nobsta:
Most of the point and shoot cameras I had had over the last 10 or so years could be charged with usb. Maybe find one with a removable battery and take a spare.

K1W1:
Originally Posted by UncleGary https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/buying-guide-best-cameras-for-travel

For me from that list I would use the Fuji X100F, I already have a X100s and use it a lot on motorcycle trips but its not really what most would think of as a p&s camera.
From that list my recommendation for somebody looking for a p&s camera to use on a motorcycle trip would be either the Canon PowerShot G7 or the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 VI simply because of their form factor. They are smallish can easily be carried in a pocket and used with one hand and will produce acceptable results without being brilliant which is all you can expect in that price and physical size range.

Paulhere:
I have a Nikon Coolpix S3700, USB charging. Had it 6 or 7 years now, never needed to re-charge it on a 3 week tour with up to 150 pics taken.

Takes half decent pics.

kokkios:
Some really interesting suggestions but kind of pricey for my budget. I am leaning towards the Sony DSC WX350 or DSCWX500 with tilting screen.
Dont really want to spend more than 200 pounds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version