Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Sat Navs, Intercoms, Cameras, and other tech gadgets

Beeline Moto

(1/9) > >>

bctiger:
I recently ordered and received a Beeline Moto navigation device. Has anyone tried one yet ? I will be trying the mount it came with before ordering the handlebar mount. pics to come.

Admin:
Seems to be overly simplistic for me tbh, personaly prefer a dedicated sat nav like a Garmin.   :038:

Djairouks:
Originally Posted by Admin Seems to be overly simplistic for me tbh, personaly prefer a dedicated sat nav like a Garmin.   :038:

To be fair it's cheaper and not much less info than the Triumph Bluetooth turn by turn option.

bctiger:
I was waiting for the TFT Bluetooth module. I stopped by the dealer and was told that it had been delayed for the square TFT screens. I decided to take the plunge on the Beeline after seeing it on kickstarter a while back.

bctiger:
It's raining today so I decided to mount my new Beeline moto. I played around with a few locations using the included mounts. Not bad, then I found some extra go-pro mounts !
The curved helmet mount is pretty much a perfect fit. I don't think Beeline intended for this type of mounting but it sure does fit perfectly in a go-pro mount.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version