Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Beeline Moto  (Read 5073 times)

Offline Guyver

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800XC
Re: Beeline Moto
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2021, 07:50:15 AM »
*Originally Posted by KildareMan [+]
Never had a problem.
 Distance to turn counts down.
Spot shows direction of turn and large open ended arrow turns at 50m to turn as final reminder.

Mine isn't doing that. I also get the next turn spot hiding at the bottom of the arrow even when the road is dead straight. I've had the split lane icon show left lane when I need the right lane to turn. Hopefully it's just a software glitch.

Offline KildareMan

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Venom Yellow 800
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2021, 10:02:54 AM »
*Originally Posted by Guyver [+]
Mine isn't doing that. I also get the next turn spot hiding at the bottom of the arrow even when the road is dead straight. I've had the split lane icon show left lane when I need the right lane to turn. Hopefully it's just a software glitch.

Sounds like it alright.
Check for software updates for the beeline app on your phone. Firmware for the display comes via the app updates.
Anglo-Chilean Irishman - Lost again

Offline JMc

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: tiger800
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2021, 01:32:06 PM »
Also check the GPS settings on your phone, make sure they are not on power saving mode as this only checks GPS location every minute or so and not every few seconds.
Make sure you have the Bee line set to the GPS route and not Compass (compass always points to the end destination, not where to turn next)

Jmc

Recent Topics

winded-staunch