Out and About > Tiger Tails - Touring Chat and Ride Reports

Coronavirus - Do you think our summer plans are in danger?

(1/15) > >>

kokkios:
Well i am a bit worried tbh. Still not very much but started thinking if this virus will put my Europe touring planned for the summer in danger. I guess noone can take a safe guess if it will escalate to the point that borders will be closed but sure hope so not especially after planning for it for some months now and buying all sort of equipment for a 2 month camping trip

coddy:
I can't see that individuals will be stopped from going abroad this summer as long as they are not attending a mass gathering of some sort. The world's economy would suffer too much I would think.
We may have to have a coronaviris check first though.

KildareMan:
Originally Posted by coddy I can't see that individuals will be stopped from going abroad this summer as long as they are not attending a mass gathering of some sort. The world's economy would suffer too much I would think.
We may have to have a coronaviris check first though.

Well Austria have stopped Italians crossing their border so anything is possible.

Djairouks:
In Switzerland there's still nothing closed and no plan to do so, I think would it become really bad, people would be afraid and not go travel so much, I don't see any need to close borders.

As an adventure traveler, on the road and not within lots of public, you shouldn't be seen as person at risk.

Rtwo:
Italy aside, it hasn't really hit most of Europe yet.
The next 3 or 4 weeks will be telling, you'll have a better idea then

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version