Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Ferries booked  (Read 962 times)

Online Stevie.P

• Tiger Jedi
  • 'Arte et Marte'
  • Bike: 2015 Tiger XRt
Re: Ferries booked
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2020, 11:39:39 AM »
I was only commenting on vouchers v refunds and Center Parcs was just my example, not a personal issue about me not getting my money back. Hopefully when this crisis is over I will be able to get suitable dates for all and rescheduled as my youngest daughter and only grandchild live 7hrs away, hence the family break to all get together.
Mine isn't an expensive break, a few hundred pounds that wouldn't be an issue, and I agree we need to hope these businesses do survive until for after the crisis. :027:
Also owned my 1979 Bonnie T140E from new!

We don't stop playing because we grow old .. WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING!!!

Offline tcbandituk

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: XRt & Street RS
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2020, 12:08:35 PM »
*Originally Posted by Rtwo [+]
If you're happy to rebook or take a voucher and you paid with a credit card, do it.
Losing these businesses from lack of cash can only be a bad thing in the long term

Definitely, I've got a couple of bike trips in May and June that will be cancelled from the look of it, one fully paid for and one the deposits been paid.
I won't be claiming refunds for what I've paid, I'll just hope they'll be possible to do later in the year.
2020 Street Triple RS
2018 Tiger 800 XRt

TC Drag Bike

Online Rtwo

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: KTM 1290 SAS
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2020, 12:14:53 PM »
*Originally Posted by Stevie.P [+]
I was only commenting on vouchers v refunds and Center Parcs was just my example, not a personal issue about me not getting my money back. Hopefully when this crisis is over I will be able to get suitable dates for all and rescheduled as my youngest daughter and only grandchild live 7hrs away, hence the family break to all get together.
Mine isn't an expensive break, a few hundred pounds that wouldn't be an issue, and I agree we need to hope these businesses do survive until for after the crisis. :027:

I wasn't responding to you mate, your approach seems sensible to me
It was just a general comment

I'm slightly beating myself up at the moment for considering putting off buying a new helmet and wait for prices to plummet  :034:
The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
....George Orwell

Check the Facts !!

Recent Topics

winded-staunch