Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Getting Old I suppose  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Britigerider

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800ABS
Re: Getting Old I suppose
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2020, 03:29:31 PM »
*Originally Posted by Q [+]
thought I'd add a mindfullness flow-chart for ease of reference  :007:

So this is basically the acceptable route to take on your flow chart Q?   :008: :084: :492:

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 03:31:49 PM by Britigerider »

Offline Q

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 800 XCA
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2020, 03:37:27 PM »
When you talk, you only repeat what you already know - when you listen, you learn something new

Offline Derchef1962

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 800 Roadie, 2013
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2020, 03:47:52 PM »
*Originally Posted by healdem [+]
whooa, calm down.
there's more than enough petty point scoring, hatred,  instant dislikes on outside in the real world
if people want to bear and hold grudges on this forum then for everyone else's sake take it elsewhere.

FFS life is to short as it is. you  may think someone is a dick, but you don't need to vocalise it, nor does anyone need to hear you vocalise it. You aren't running for political office, you areb';t going to magically make the world a better place.

if you want to have a forum that welcomes that then feck off and create one of you own that plays into your own rules.  And thats not said to anyONE in particular, we all have a 'share' in this forum. Its not the best, but its by no means the worst. it has many good points, not least the number of people who move on, buy a new bike, but still stick around, turn up to some of the meet ups. its all to easy to poison a community such as this. it takes a heck of a long time to build it into something worth cherishing. play nice, or I'll tell ADMIN on you  :017:

Amen!
Life is too short to drink bad wine or to ride bad bikes.

Offline Britigerider

• Tiger Member
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2020, 03:54:49 PM »
Anyway, now that we've all got over that little misunderstanding , I personally would consider a 500cc Tiger style bike with reduced weight & seat height at my age (68) but at the moment, & after all the money I've spent making my Tiger the (almost) perfect bike for me, l'm not looking at changing bikes for at least a couple of years!

Offline Djairouks

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2018 Tiger XRT
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2020, 04:12:59 PM »
*Originally Posted by Britigerider [+]
Anyway, now that we've all got over that little misunderstanding , I personally would consider a 500cc Tiger style bike with reduced weight & seat height at my age (68) but at the moment, & after all the money I've spent making my Tiger the (almost) perfect bike for me, l'm not looking at changing bikes for at least a couple of years!

All this for that  :008:, sorry mate no misunderstanding on my part, didn't take you reply
the wrong way, but this is an hillarious conclusion !

Offline Britigerider

• Tiger Member
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2020, 04:18:40 PM »
LOL, no problemo Djharry, sometimes l get confused & think l'm chatting with intelligent people.... :125:
(that was a joke before any wokes pop out of the woodwork again!!!) :008: :028:

Offline Djairouks

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2018 Tiger XRT
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2020, 04:27:07 PM »
*Originally Posted by Britigerider [+]
LOL, no problemo Djharry, sometimes l get confused & think l'm chatting with intelligent people.... :125:
(that was a joke before any wokes pop out of the woodwork again!!!) :008: :028:

You do realize to be a proper biker, one does not really have all it's marbles  :001:, that's
why we're all here mwahahaah !

Cursiosity where are you from in the States ? I myself have lived for a bit in MA.

Offline Britigerider

• Tiger Member
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2020, 04:46:14 PM »
*Originally Posted by Djairouks [+]
Cursiosity where are you from in the States ? I myself have lived for a bit in MA.
Arkansas, the Natural State.

https://www.arkansas.com/

Recent Topics