Tiger 800 / 900 - Main Discussion Section > Misc Technical Help Required

Original Luke Warm Grips

(1/3) > >>

Flyingbanana:
The 2013 Tiger 800 i bought has to have the worlds weakest heated grips. Is there a way to turn them up just incase previous owner was hot blooded. I have oxford heated grips on my CBR & they are toastie

Rtwo:
They are beyond help
just replace with Oxfords

Flyingbanana:
Originally Posted by Rtwo They are beyond help
just replace with Oxfords
Hi & thanks for reply

antmakka:
The heated grips on my 2011 XC were great back in the day, but the last couple of years they can't muster much more than a slight warmth.  I'll probably fit some after market replacements as it will be cheaper than oem ones.
It will be interesting to know if anyone knows of a fix.  Maybe something that can be replaced that is wearing out.

KildareMan:
Originally Posted by antmakka The heated grips on my 2011 XC were great back in the day, but the last couple of years they can't muster much more than a slight warmth.  I'll probably fit some after market replacements as it will be cheaper than oem ones.
It will be interesting to know if anyone knows of a fix.  Maybe something that can be replaced that is wearing out.
Not a chance. The elements are embedded. I took photos a while back when replacing mine with Oxfords

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version